The DSP is compatible with all palamides deliveries of the new generation pro!
Maximum Efficiency with Variable Print Data
The Dynamic Separation Platform (DSP) is a toolbox that enables all palamides deliveries of the new generation pro to process variably printed data, thus making them Industry 4.0-capable. Individual solutions for a wide range of demands are made possible from an extensive component portfolio. The solutions consist of various delivery types, mechanical and electronic modules, and software packages.
Digital printing and hybrid marketing allow and require print products to be individualized. Depending on the demand, a palamides delivery equipped with DSP is capable of separating, sorting, completing. It interacts with the user's production control system, providing calculation results, protocols and information that are used for further processes. In turn, it accepts commands and information from the production control system and identifies, marks, or ejects products or product stacks. The DSP is used on almost all production machines, has a modular design and networks digital print production with all downstream processes.
With the DSP, palamides already offers a wide range of solutions for rejecting, labeling and completing variable printed productions.
DSP manages to efficiently eliminate the black hole that is created behind many production machines. By making maximum use of existing information, automating previously manual processes and permanent quality assurance, production processes can be optimized both actively and passively.
- DSP in conjunction with a palamides delivery precisely stacks and separates variably printed products.
- DSP checks and completes, ejects faulty or incomplete stacks, marks and labels.
- DSP transmits all read information and the achieved calculation results to the customer's IT.
- Standardized DSP components in connection with all current palamides deliveries open up enormous possibilities.
- palamides delivery of the generation pro
- personalized or customized print products