The new delta-pro - focus on user-friendliness
To further improve our delta is a very high demand! We always develop and build the deliveries according to the requirements of daily practice. Constant exchange of experience is very important to us and we would like to thank our customers, who have contributed significantly to our current development with their feedback. The new version of the delta, the delta-pro, is the result of our experience as a machine manufacturer, the experience of our customers and that of the current and future printing press market. It offers only the best of everything and fully meets our requirements for significant changes, bringing a new level of user-friendliness, shorter set-up times and reduced energy consumption.
Shorter set-up times and improved operability can be achieved with these smart innovations, for example:
- Quick-release fasteners on the jogging paddles make it possible to change over the number of UPs in just a few seconds.
- Automatic shaft adjustment supports setup for new formats and shortens the time required enormously.
- Simplified opening of the press unit for better accessibility and cleaning.
- The touch colour display ensures better visibility and at the same time more convenient operation.
- The round belts are colour-coded (bottom = white; top = green) to facilitate orientation during adjustment and adjustment during setup by the operator.
In addition to these obvious changes, the delta-pro can also cover a larger format range in the standard version. The standard version now covers infeed lengths from 70 mm - 320 mm (2,75" - 12,59") and is therefore even more flexible! The minimum stack height has been reduced to only 10 mm (0,39").
The option "small format device" (for delta502pro and delta703pro) has also been reduced again and is now (infeed width x infeed length) 80 mm x 65 mm (3,14" - 2,55").
And even smaller
With the delta705pro, even formats from (infeed width x infeed length) 55 mm x 65 mm (2,16" - 2,55") can be processed with the option "small format device"!
More power, less energy
By using the latest components such as highly efficient motors and low-loss control technology, up to 20 % of energy can be saved with the delta-pro*.
*Compared to the delta.
We have equipped the delta-pro with a completely new software. This software has an even better user guidance and is more open for new interfaces, so extra coupling boxes are only necessary for a few machines!
Make an appointment with us and convince yourself of our latest machine generation. Stacking has never been more exciting and efficient.